Wednesday, March 31, 2010

♥ Wednesday Favorites: Love Life ♥


This week's Wednesday Favorites picks arrrrre, some awesome songs to embrace Loving Life


So where has this week's inspiration come from?


Well, there are a couple reasons I chose these songs and why this week in particularly.

First, because I just feel awesome and in love with life. But also because I want to share this love with the people in my life that I'm fortunate to have and I feel that they need a little "pick-me-up" as well.

The second reason I'm choosing this week is because it seems fitting. My Papa dedicated a song to me on the radio this week and I very sadly missed it *tear*. But I do deeply appreciate that he did and I felt it appropriate to place out dedications to my loved ones (you know who you are) and of course the rest of the world because we are all one. :)

From my Papa, and I think his words were worth sharing: "Remember we all have each other to share energy with. Without each other we have nothing but emptiness."


"Life is Beautiful" Sixx AM -- this is the song my Papa dedicated to me. I love this song and it was actually he who had originally showed me this song. So dedicating this back to him and my amazing family


"Fully Alive" Flyleaf -- this is one of my all time favorite songs in the world. It was the song that gave me my first turning point against depression and in a sense began my dedicated recovery.


"Around the World" Red Hot Chili Peppers -- cuz this song is simply awesome :)


"You Decide" Fireflight -- I really like this song for its motivation to stand up and fight for your happiness. Read the lyrics even if you don't like the song :p



I know this is a short list, but I didn't have much time to put it together :p But I did anyways because I really wanted to share a couple heart-felt songs and dedicate them to my amazing loved ones.


Life isn't always easy, that's just the way it is, but we can never forget how beautiful it is. The happy moments are to cherish and the bad moments are to learn from. Embrace it all and remember what is important. Smile and share the love. I love you all xo.


And now your turn, dedicate a song to someone you care about, or share your favorite songs that remind you to love the life you live.


~Bianca








If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

3 comments:

  1. You are so right, Bianca!
    Life is beautiful, and we should remind ourselves of that and how lucky we are!
    Thank you for the musical inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog Bianca! I recently found my baby book and seeing the love on my parents faces made me put aside all the little "annoyances" lately and just realize life is beautiful! I'm glad I'm here! ( I was put up for adoption at birth and was adopted at 3 months old! ) Very grateful! Your an awesome person, although I don't actually know know you, you breathe wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks Jackie! :)
    and thats wonderful about your own positive views towards life! Its all in perception :)

    Thank you both for commenting and supporting my blog <3 You're both awesome people I feel lucky to know online!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping