Wednesday, June 22, 2011

☯ What's in My Closet; "Buddy Not Beef" RTZ Hoodie! ☯

I know, I know, I can't share enough Rocky the Zombie ;). But, seriously, her designs Rock! And after receiving this amazing new hoodie I have just been dying to share it with you all ever since! 
I have practically been living in this hoodie since receiving it. It is ridiculously cozy, soft and cuddly, and *ahem* have you seen the "Buddy Not Beef" print?!!!! Too adorable! This is a Must for any vegetarian or vegan's wardrobe. Now I know that summer is upon us and so we're looking to buy cute little bikinis, shorts, and tank tops, but hoodies are a must-have all season long. Having a cuddly sweater to wear around late night campfires and camping is a must! So what are you waiting for? Go get yours today!! ;)

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Anything RockyTheZombie is amazing, and I love all my hoodies I got from her! I got the Buddy Not Beef tee for Gaurav's nephew since they're Hindu and don't eat beef even if they're not all vegetarians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two octupus t-shirt but I don't wear X-small..more like small

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping