Saturday, July 2, 2011

☺ Inspirational: Weekly "Smile Up"!☺

I hope you've all been having a fabulous week and have plenty of excitement planned for the weekend :). If you don't, step out of that comfort zone and make some! Or if you need a weekend to catch up on some relaxing lazy time then enjoy it with a smile :) 


July 2nd Weekly "Smile Up":

I've had a summer cold this week. I'm not sure what happened to my immune system this past year, before I NEVER got sick, even when this one really nasty super contagious bug was going around Nelson and all our family got it, including Cory (the hubby) and I still didn't get it--even when I was right there next to him taking care of him. Anyway, I'm determined to get to the bottom of it, and I'm sure my daily juicing and new "Happy Food Plan" will help :). I am getting to a point, I promise. My week has been half fabulous and half lazy fuzzy-headed stuffy nosed. But that's alright, things happen, and I still had a lovely week despite the sickness, filled with lots of love, cuddles, amazing talks, and wonderful people. 

So, why has this week been super fantastic?


☺ Been jumping on opportunities, seeking out new experiences, and meeting new people. Stepping out of that good ol' comfort zone! 
☺ Lots of amazing positive people are coming into my life right now. These positive relationships are the ones that I would like to put my energy towards instead of getting drained by the good-mood suckers ;)--you know what I'm talking about, we all know people that are exasperatingly draining! 
☺ Time and time again I am reminded of what a beautiful soul my mother has. She is a wonderful optimistic human being and I am always grateful for her light. 
☺ We adopted a second kitty on Tuesday, his name is Buster! Secondly, Lyla is now warming up to the little guy which makes me very very happy.
☺ I am proud not to fall into lies and petty little head-games that some people like to manipulate people others with. I am above it all and I like that. :)
☺ Canada Day Fun--sans fireworks!! During the day we checked out Nelson's usual lakeside festivities (and sandcastle competition), but skipped the traditional non earth- and animal-friendly fireworks display to escape just out of town for another campfire with wonderful friends. 
☺ ^^Gazed at the stars, explored the forest, talked about life, shared tons of laughter, and roasted veggie dogs and vegan marshmallows over the fire.
☺ ...we also rediscovered putting potato chips in the buns heehee. 
☺ My two young brothers were excited to see me yesterday as well which totally made my day. Those kids are wonderful. 
☺ Finally getting everything together for the Markets!! 


Loving: Giant Bubbles! • Campfires • Sunshine  Kitty cuddles • Down-to-earth people Smiles • Jokes • Deep conversations  Female energy  Like-minded People • Cute Dresses  Healthy Food  Veganism  Laughing so hard you can't breathe  Life.


Interests for the week:
✯  Haven't read my book this week. Lots of online articles to read though. And lots of writing... and playing with the kitties. ;)
✯  On to the second season of "True Blood." Loving it!
✯  Finally watched Sucker Punch! 
Music Playlist: I have been content to turn the music off this week. Instead been listening to the birds chirping, laughter, silence, and the sounds of, well, what's going on around me.
✯  Food Faves: Potato Chips in Buns Tofurky Italian Sausage dogs Black Bean Brownies Cinnamon Almond Butter.


Lessons of the week: 
Always remember that life will always have bumps along the ride, but it's up to you to decide whether your life will be happy and positive or negative.  Your attitude is everything. Laughter really is the best medicine!

Let's hear about your amazing week! :) 

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. What a really wonderful post! I'm really tempted to start one of this for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should!!! I would love to see more people doing this, to get a movement going or something haha :) life is meant to be enjoyed and I think its a great way to appreciate your life with all the fabulous things that you experienced in the week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping