Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ⓥ Vegan Kitchen: Coconut Smoothie! Ⓥ


There's nothing that sings summer more than Coconut and this delightfully delicious smoothie is perfect for a pretty summer morning. :) 


Coconut Smoothie:

1 Banana
1 cup Berries (I used a mix of Blueberries and Strawberries)
1 cup 100% pure Coconut Water
1/8 block of medium Tofu


Combine all the ingredients in a blender (or food processor) and blend until smooth. Add less or more Coconut water to make it thinner or thicker to your desired liking. 
Makes 1-2 servings. 

I use Blue Monkey Coconut Water, what you're looking for is 100% Coconut Water--not oil or milk. 

Optional Add Ins: I usually have a teaspoon of Matcha powder--because I tend to always add it to my smoothies ;)--and half a scoop of Vegan Protein Powder but I imagine that some protein powders may mess with the flavor a bit, I probably wouldn't recommend hemp protein.  

Enjoy!!! :)


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping