Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ⓥ Vegan Kitchen: Vegan "Ferero Rocher" Ice Cream!! Ⓥ



I'll admit before I was vegan I was a huge Ferero Rocher fan! I never thought I would find a vegan alternative for this although I never really looked either. This was an "accident" really as I went for a Rice Dream ice cream snack one evening. This combination is devine and super easy and now I know I need not worry about missing out on Ferero Rocher. ;)  

Ferero Rocher Ice Cream

1-2 Scoops of Chocolate Rice Dream Cocoa Marble Fudge
2 teaspoons Almond Butter
1-2 tablespoons Millet Rice Nature's Path Cereal

The measurements are whatever you really feel like, I never really measure anything out, I just kind of go for it. I just plop everything into a mug and mush it all together and then voila! Vegan Ferero Rocher-tasting ice cream! Yum!!! Hopefully you all enjoy this as much as I do. I was really quite excited when I accidentally discovered this combination of heaven! 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping