Saturday, May 18, 2013

{life reflections}




. . . . . . . . . . 
{life reflections}
 Weekly thoughts and rambles. A glimpse into my mind and world. 
These are entries that I might jot down in my Happy Diary; what happens when we put our fingers to the keyboard and allow our thoughts to flow uninhibited. Reflections from the soul. 
Reflections of life.  

I hope to leave you inspired. 
If you want to share your own reflections of the week please leave a link to your "life reflections" entry in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .

Has it ever been a busy life lately! I can hardly keep up with orders (in a good way ^_^) while also trying to juggle getting ready for this year's market season! Sometimes being self-employed requires more discipline than I seem to have. The free spirit in me perhaps. I think I just maintain the faith that everything works out--because it always does. Reminding myself that there is always enough time for everything that I want to do helps too. When you tell yourself you have enough time then the Universe magically rearranges itself so that there is. Magical! I love the Law of Attraction. I still don't understand how people refuse to follow it sometimes. I mean, I get that it's hard to wrap your mind around at first, but what's the harm in believing it? Especially because it Does work. Granted things don't always happen when we try to manifest them, but there's always a reason, whether it be our own unwillingness to believe or because we're forgetting to immerse ourselves in the whole "make-believe" of things already Being so that they actually Are. If you haven't read "The Secret" or don't know much about the Law of Attraction, I've probably lost you. I'll just skip ahead to some other random thoughts for the day, but I wanted to slur out some Law of Attraction stuff first because, well, that's where my ramble was taking me today. 

I've been busy. That's where I was right? 

Work is fantastic. I love my job! I need to manifest a little extra time to make sure I'm blogging more though too--I've forgotten a few posts last week (you may or may not have noticed) so I'm trying to be more on it. Especially because there are still articles that I want to take some time to write up and don't want to rush through. I also want to try and blog more about things you all want. And I don't know what you want or don't want unless you tell me. ;) I love getting feedback, good or bad, because it points me in the right direction and gives me material for improvement. That being said, this is still my blog and so I'll still be writing about whatever the hell resonates with my heart. ;) 

Life has been busy. Good busy. There is always room for friends and laughs and relaxing. I've been taking part in the 30x30 David Suzuki Challenge as well this month; spending at least 30 minutes outside for 30 days. I'm usually outside for much longer than 30 minutes a day, but there are some days when I'm working hard (and since I work from home) when it seems like an effort to squeeze in that 30 minutes. I'm glad I'm doing it though because it is that push on such days. It's so important to be outside. It's so important to spend outside in the grass or dirt barefoot as well. We are so filled with positive ions (those are the bad ones) from all the electronics around us and from always wearing shoes and being in buildings, that those positive ions don't actually have an exit and so the negative ions can't replenish. When we are barefoot outside then we are grounding ourselves and therefor are able to release those ions. It's good. It's important. And we don't do it enough. You feel instantly better. If you are depressed or if you have a headache or don't feel well, just spend time outside barefoot and you'll better in no time. For real. Like magic! But not… because it's just the way ions are. So my 30x30 challenge has been just as much about being barefoot and grounded as it as been being outside. I love it and I will definitely implement this into my life. Of course it's easier in the warmer months, but at least it's a good place to start. 

People are funny. That's where I'm going next today. Emotions, conflicts, and relationships become so entertained, it's hard to tell what you're doing sometimes--or what others are doing for that matter. It's important not to over think things, not to create problems that don't exist. It's the whole reason I wrote the "Tips to Self Care" post because I felt it was an important post to write this week. Negative emotions are plagues to our bodies and minds. Feelings like jealousy, envy, insecurity, anger, all those things, they just don't really have a place in your life. Not a beneficial one anyway. Sadness and anger are good passing waves, they are reactions and feelings from the heart. Things like insecurities, jealousy, and envy are created from the Mind. They do not serve you so it is important to unlearn them. Plus the more you focus on those feelings the more you'll attract things that will make you feel them again (a little more Law of Attraction for you). 
Life is beautiful, it is grand, it is full of possibilities, opportunities, and magnificent relationships, but you'll never find those wonderful things if you close yourself off from them.   


That's all from me today, I'm off to relax with some tea and take a day to write and draw and work on my Book. :) Hope you're all having a fantastic long weekend and making the most of what's around you and filling yourself up with gratitude! 
Much Love! 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping