Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ⓥ Vegan Kitchen: Best Gluten Free Quinoa PB Chocolate Chip Cookies! Ⓥ



I've tried many different gluten-free cookie recipes before, all have been good but not amaaaaazing. These were absolutely positively amaaaaazing! Hands down the best cookies I've ever made. Unlike lots of gluten-free cookies, they were moist, they rose, they had a nice fluffy consistency, and were simply divine! 
I added a few too many chocolate chips (which I didn't think was possible ~_^) the first time making these, so don't mind the photo at the bottom of the chocolate pouring onto the pan--I've adjusted the recipe. ;)
So without further ado, the best cookies ever! 

vegan / gluten free/ sugar-free
Gluten Free Quinoa PB Cookies

Dry Ingredients:
1 cup Quinoa Flour
1/4 cup Tapioca Flour
1/3 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/4 cup ground Flax Seed
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Salt
1/2 cup vegan Chocolate Chips (or carob chips)

Wet Ingredients:
1/2 Banana
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Hemp Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
2 tsp Stevia
1 Tbsp Agave (or other sweetener)

Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly oil a baking pan.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. 
In a blender or food processor, toss in all of your wet ingredients and blend until frothy and smooth.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until evenly combined. 
Form into small balls and place on your baking sheet and flatten into cookies. 
Cook in the oven for 20 minutes -- until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean. 
Allow to cool and then try not to devour them all in one sit. ;)
Enjoy!  



Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These sound amazing! I can't wait to have these cookies, so happy they are GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!!!! I saw the chocolate chips melting and my mouth instantly started drooling!! I love my chocolate chip cookies that way. :O

    I've tried vegan/ gluten free chocolate chip cookies before but I feel like these just take it to a whole new level. I definitely want to try making these!! :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping