Monday, June 10, 2013

☺ Motivational Mondays! ☺



. . . . . . . . . .

We're taking back Mondays!!!
"Motivational Mondays" are fabulous tips to get you excited and pumped for the week! 
Feeling low? Moody? Down on life? Well, that's what these posts are for! Time to feel awesome again and get some Positivity rolling! Just because it's Monday doesn't mean you can't have fun, smile, and enjoy Today! Apply these tips to your week and try to tell me that you don't start to see an improvement in your life! ;)
It's all about You! Change your perception, change your attitude, love your life! xo

. . . . . . . . . .


Law of Attraction tip: When you think to yourself "I don't have enough" then you will continually attract that reality into your life and you will never have enough of whatever it is you feel that way about. When you focus your thoughts on 'lack of' you block abundance from coming to you. Shift your mind onto thinking you have an abundance, even if you don't. Emit those thoughts and they will magnetically attract more than enough of everything to you. 
Tackle Procrastination! I am the worst procrastinator The worst! I swear it runs in my family or something… anyways, it feels pretty awesome when you do finally tackle something you've been avoiding or keep forgetting about, so instead of putting things off any longer go ahead and tackle all those procrastinations this week! Go productivity! You'll feel better without it weighing in the back of your mind anymore too! 
Look for the positive in your daily experiences.  I am always astounded at how many people seem to look for things to complain about with even the most positive of things. Stop looking for the negative. If that's where you mind is going then retrain that brain! Catch yourself and see the positive instead. It will change your life! 
Give something up for the week! I love this practice because it teaches self-control which is something many of us struggle with, especially when it comes to bad habits or food. So, whether you choose a food (meat, dairy, sugar, junk food, coffee, alcohol etc.), video games, makeup, cigarettes, TV, or anything at all, try giving up something for the week that you think you need (but don't!). Who knows, this may be the beginning of kicking some bad habits too! 
When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.  Life holds so many very dear and valuable lessons. When we fall that is when the biggest lessons are usually presented for us. This is why losing is a tremendous gift, it's just not always easy to see that in the heat of the moment. Always take a step back and remember to keep the lesson, don't lose yourself to self-defeat.  
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we hate to hear this little mantra, but it's absolutely true--so long as you stay positive and keep faith. The second you dwell on negative self-defeating thoughts and emotions then you place yourself in a position of stalemate with life in which you can't move forwards. Life brings to us what we need, even if we don't like it in that moment, but it is absolutely up to us to see that and have faith in that. Have faith and don't stay in stalemate.        
Learn new words. Keep your mind fresh and full of new information and learn new words every day! Exercise that brain! How often do we hear or read a word and don't actually know what it means and instead of looking it up we simply accept that we don't know it (or pretend we do)? Stop! Admit ignorance (for no one knows all words!) and look up the word or ask. Learning is fun, and exercising your brain increases mental alertness and response. Plus, who doesn't want to know more words? ;)     
☺  "In my life, I've had thousands of failures, hundreds of wrong decisions, and countless stupid mistakes. But if given the chance to change it?! I'd rather not...Because somehow, my past made me what I am right now. Not hard as a diamond, but strong enough to win my fight." ~Justice Cabral.



Create a Nice Day!! 
Much Love from me to you! 

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

3 comments:

  1. No lie this just made my day picked put the laundry I have been putting off for too long, I cleared out the donation stuff I have had ready to go for over a month now and finally went out and bought all the necessities I need to organize my closet. My room is so much cleaner and now studying tonight I am sure will be much better with all the clutter out of my rom.
    Thanks for posting these motivation Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motivational Monday! I tackled my procrastination this morning by getting down to the laundry and cooking for myself right after the laundry was done and I put all of the clothes away.

    I'm feeling very good vibes today. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find what you talk about inspirational, but it's very important to DO those things, even if not all of them. I tend to procrastinate too: I'll go out when..., or find reasons not to do something I've wanted, feeling not good-enough. Well, something we just need to do it, and unexpected things happen which lead to good changes. : ) I went out, danced, met people and had a great time, and now have more to look forward to in life.

    -well said Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping