Saturday, September 14, 2013

{life reflections}



. . . . . . . . . . 
{life reflections}
 Weekly thoughts and rambles. A glimpse into my mind and world. 
These are entries that I might jot down in my Happy Diary; what happens when we put our fingers to the keyboard and allow our thoughts to flow uninhibited. Reflections from the soul. 
Reflections of life.  

I hope to leave you inspired. 
If you want to share your own reflections of the week please leave a link to your "life reflections" entry in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .

Today I feel good. Life feels pretty fantastic. My tummy has been up and down though, so I've been trying to do a process of elimination to figure out what I've been eating that's affecting it. It's hard to figure out sometimes, but when you know how good you can feel you strive to get back to that. Anyway, that's about my only complaint right now, otherwise I've been feeling pretty blissful. 
I feel as if I've found a good balance between work and play. I'm finally feeling good about money again and, low and behold, it's flowing ever so fluently at the moment. Which brings me to today's mention of the Law of Attraction. When it works, it really works! When you feel good about something and secure about something and abundance is rolling in, it's easy to attract more. Likewise, it's also really easy to spiral at the first sign of doubt. I think that's why we experience so many wide ups and downs in life and in varying aspects of our lives. But it's important to remember and try to get a grasp of the Law of Attraction, because it really does spiral very easily either direction--either with abundance or with loss. Gratitude helps a lot, but more than that, feeling good in general is the most important part. When you start to feel good--just overall happy, blissful, satisfied--then that's when everything else starts to flow more fluently. Piece of cake right? Sometimes. Other times, I think we all know how hard it can be to stay on track and to not get down. But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel and things work out in the end. So what's to complain about? Maybe there are things, maybe life is pretty easy for you, but either way, there are always always always things to be grateful for and ways of seeing the positive. Even if it takes a little more effort, feeling Good if achievable. Anyways, that's my spiel on the Law of Attraction today, because it never ceases to blow my mind. Like magic! 
Tralala.
I have been busiest writing and drawing and being a little introverted geek. Putting out this book is exciting to me, just putting out this creative project in general is exciting to me. It's really not like anything else I do. In case this is the first time you're hearing about it, this book is a fantasy, anime/manga-inspired, tale that I've titled "Everwake." The story is dark and twisted and whimsica,l and full of emotions, in-depth characters, and all sorts of other fun things that make a story exciting. I used to write stories all the time in my teenage years but that sadly stopped at the end of high school because I felt it was too "geeky"… ah the fun (not) of not being yourself at that age. Regardless, I started writing again a couple years ago, and drawing (obviously) which brought this story about. I'm already on Book 3! I can't even believe it. The ideas and story have just been flowing so smoothly and easily. I've also been doing a drawing every day to keep inspired and perfect my sketching. I can't wait to get my Cintiq (wacom tablet that will allow me to draw out more professional final artwork), so that I can start releasing more artwork for the book. I haven't decided exactly how I'm publishing, but I do know there will be lots of artwork and even some comic bits to toss along with the book. I just can't not place art with it. If I felt that I could then I would do the entire thing as a manga comic book, but I do love the writing aspect, the novel aspect, of the story, so I think combining the two will be something new and fun. So, yes, that's been taking up a lot of my time and I'm loving every second of it.
(You can check out the progress of that on my deviantart (click) since I won't be plaguing this page with too much news on that).



What else is new? 
Summer is winding down but the fun certainly hasn't stopped, and neither has the sunshine. We've had some crazy rain and thunderstorms, but then the sun comes back out and we can play and hike and swim and camp and enjoy the summer life. I may say this a lot, but I feel so blessed to live where I do. I look out my front windows and I'm staring out at epic mountains, a sparkling lake, and ospreys that soar above the treeline, occasionally swooping down to catch a fish or fly away from (or gang up on) the eagle that also lives around here. Nature is supreme, it's hard not to breathe it all in and be grateful to be where I am. Moving away from the concrete jungle that was Edmonton was the best decision I ever made. And, it's funny, because I never thought I could live in a small town again; too small, not enough to do, not enough opportunities, blah blah blah. Excuses. I can't stand big cities anymore. They're overwhelming whenever I have to spend too much time in them. Fun to visit sometimes, but not to live. All the things I thought I would be missing I didn't, and even if I did, those things fail in comparison to what I get living where I do. 
So, yeah, life is good. ;) And I've finally gotten around to writing another of these posts, it's been a while! 


Hope you are all smiling and singing and dancing, and being yourselves, and making the most of your day and week and life! I'm off for a saturday morning breakfast with my two siblings. 
Create a Nice Day! 
Much Love!    

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping