Friday, February 14, 2014

{My 365 Grateful Project}



. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{The '365 Grateful Project'} -  was created by Hailey in early 2008 in an effort to fight depression. 
This effort began a year long photographic project which involved taking one Polaroid photo a day of something she felt grateful for. 
The discipline of having to look for the good things that happen every day is life-changing, in so many ways. Hailey found not only her marriage, spiritual life and health improved, but this project accidentally, wondrously spread and affected the lives of many others.
Are you taking part?
. . . . . . . . . . 
{My 365 Grateful Project}

{my week of photos for the 365 Grateful Project ^_^}



{Day 38 - Mornings of smoothies and kitties}

{Day 39 - Healthy tinctures locally made}

{Day 40 - Working on new art on my cintiq}


{Day 41 - Family day with my youngest brothers}

{Day 42 - Tea dates: one with my brother; one with my dad}

{Day 43 - Gift for myself: new sweater and Totoro tights}

{Day 44 - Tea time Smile}


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping