Thursday, March 20, 2014

♥ Vegan Cuts: Vegan Starter Kit + Monthly Boxes ♥


Discover the Best in Vegan Products.

There are so many amazing vegan products out there in the world, so it always makes me super happy when places like Vegan Cuts exist. I've loved this company since they started, and what a wonder it's been to have them around. For the newly vegan, long-time vegan, or interested to convert, there's something for everyone. Even if you're not vegan, the products that Vegan Cuts carries are super awesome, and I love that health is in mind. 
What I especially love about Vegan Cuts is their oh-so-neat monthly kits and promos they have. Right now, they have a Vegan Starter Kit, which is why I felt especially compelled to share today. Okay, so here it goes, check out the Vegan Starter Kit and the monthly kits available… 

"If you or someone you know is taking those first steps toward veganism, this limited edition Vegan Starter Kit is sure to help. From sweet and savory snacks to protein powders to recipes to coupons, this is the ultimate kit for transitioning vegans."

Vegan Cuts


In the usual Vegan Snack Box, there is also a current additions $15 Vega gift card! What a great time to sign up! ^_^

Vegan Cuts


Finding Cruelty-free Beauty Products has never been easier or more exciting!!

Vegan Cuts


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

4 comments:

  1. I have a question for you about the Vegan Cuts Snack Box. Do you get a "your snacks are on the way" email from Vegan Cuts, with a tracking number, every month when the box ships?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the joy of doing this yet as I have so many allergies at the moment that it makes for me not being able to eat half the products :( I've heard amazing things from others though who do get the monthly boxes and many of the products in the boxes I have been fortunate to try before :)
      As for the shipping and tracking and notifications, I assume that they do send something like that--might be a question for them, but I will ask around to see ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, thanks. Yeah, they're supposed to send those emails, but I haven't been getting them for the last year... I was checking to see if I'm the only one, or if anybody else is having the same problem. I thought it might help Vegan Cuts to figure out what's causing it.

      Yep, love my Vegan Cuts snack box :) Sorry about your allergies!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping