Friday, September 12, 2014

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}

. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{no ordinary moments} - Photos capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments.
 -  using Daily Gratitude to see the world as anything but ordinary. -

Served with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments to share with the world.
. . . . . . . . . . 

{no ordinary moments} 

{my week of photos - 365 Grateful Project}




{Smile Up}:

My New place!!! Wooo!!!  
Setting up my new place and getting my creative space back! Super happy about this! 
Having my lil Lyla back living with me! Yay kitty cuddles!  
Finally finishing a new art piece! 
My lil sister's 7th birthday -- having all the siblings together ^_^
Playing on the playground with my sister and niece, getting to be a big kid ;)
Mornings getting to wake up next to the most amazing man Feeling so incredibly in love and lucky  
Meeting each other's families--lots of family dinners with my man  
Seeing my Grandma (first time in 6 years) and Aunt (first time in 18 years) from England 
Fixing broken relationships--feeling very blessed about this.    
Surprise visit from one of my best friends! Super happy about that! ^_^ 
  Random beach evenings and moments with my handsome 
New opportunities! 
Learning to stick up for myself and no longer being submissive
That my boyfriend is building me a bed frame! Yay! 
Small local shows -- live music for the win! 
Tea dates -- as always    


Loving: Sunshine • Stripey shirts • Thigh-high Socks • Twinkle lights • Layers • Family • Nutribullet • Luna Light • Free furniture • Pinterest Inspiration • 

Interests for the week:
Reading: blogs  
✯  Current Anime/Manga: None. :o
✯  TV Shows/Movies:  clearly not much media going on lately!
Music Playlist: In Flames. sMAshEArth. Puscifer. Sia. The Birthday Massacre. Plumb. The Invasives.
Food Faves: Daiya Pizza Coconut Ice Cream Apple Plum Crumble   Squash Vega Protein bars ♥ 


Lessons of the week: 
 Learning to stick up for myself and not be so submissive. Fully stepping into the fullest version of myself and not "filtering" myself (blog post from Thursday on this topic!). Healing broken relationships when the time is right. Everything can come full circle.   The power of gratitude is always a good reminder. Loving number synchronicity and paying attention to signs from our "guardian angels". ☀ 



Wishing you all an amazing day and plenty of magical moments! 
So much Love and Hugs! 



Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. I love this weekly smile-up! That black dress you're wearing is very pretty. :)
    It's so awesome that you got to see your grandma and aunt after so long, I'd love to see my grandpa soon! And a belated happy birthday to your little sister!!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping