Wednesday, October 1, 2014

♥ New One of a Kind Collection at Alter-Eco Clothing! ♥



Lots of new One of a Kind lovely items listed in the Alter-Eco Clothing etsy shop! As well as listed several jewelry items left over from the old Enstasy Designs shop (who remembers that one?! ;)). 
Please help support what I do! If you love my work, please help me to keep doing it! ;) Discounts considered on multiple item purchases--just message me prior to purchasing! ;) 




So much love to you all! And thank you for 7 years of support! ^_^

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. The sponsored ad that is showing up below this post is for laughing cow cheese, the one below this comment box is showing up as Wiltshire farms meat - I wasn't sure if you knew that, as it seems a bit strange seeing that you are a vegan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh that's annoying! >.< I'll see how to remove those sorts of ads from there! It's actually usually dependent on your own google searches but I've noticed sometimes there are differences--because I remember milk ads showing up for me sometimes but they don't anymore. Right now the ads show for me as Hemp Pro and vegan boots haha--both of which I have been googling lately ;p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping